Spring classes are in session now. If you want to learn English, join our community!
For information on Citizenship and Immigration,
please click here: /citizenship--immigration-program.html
CNA is Recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice:
Welcoming and Serving Immigrants since 1992
Nancy has attended English classes, obtained her green card, received her driver's license, bought her own house, and secured a better job. "I grew up with Center for New Americans."
Rasija came to the U.S. during the Balkan War to escape the violence in her country. She got married and had four children. She enrolled in English classes at CNA so that she could support her children in school and get a job. Now, she does outreach to other immigrants, introducing them to CNA. Her message: “You can make your dreams come true, you can set your goals, it is available to you.”
Farhad came to the U.S. from Iran. He has been attending Center for New Americans' intermediate class. Recently , he tested into the high intermediate class. He wrote and presented a speech to express his gratitude to CNA teachers and staff at the April end-of-cycle celebration.
Center for New Americans is grateful for support from:
- the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE)
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board
- People's United Charitable Foundation
- The Beveridge Family Foundation
- the Massachusetts Department of Refugees & Immigrants (ORI)
- the United Way of Hampshire County and the United Way of Franklin County
- the Dow Jones Foundation
- the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- many companies, foundations, and individuals who make our program possible.
To join our e-mail list, please e-mail your name and contact information to email@example.com