Winter classes are in session. If you want to learn English, join our community!
Listen to Alberto, one of our students, talk about the CNA community here:
Center for New Americans is Recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice to offer a Citizenship & Immigration Program. http://www.justice.gov/eoir/ra/raroster_reps.htm
Please be sure to check this Department of Justice website before working with any immigration organizations or individuals.
Welcoming and Serving Immigrants since 1992
"I went to classes many years ago... 10 members of my family went with me ... I became a citizen in 2004. My wife came to the U.S. in 2005. She went to English classes. CNA also helped her to get her driver's license and to fill out her citizenship application" --Bahri & Valuta
Nancy has attended English classes, obtained her green card, received her driver's license, bought her own house, and secured a better job. "I grew up with Center for New Americans."
"When I came to the U.S., I did not speak any English. I attended classes off and on when my work schedule allowed it. CNA helped me a lot with citizenship." --Henrique
Center for New Americans is grateful for support from:
- the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE)
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board
- People's United Charitable Foundation
- The Beveridge Family Foundation
- the Massachusetts Department of Refugees & Immigrants (ORI)
- the United Way of Hampshire County and the United Way of Franklin County
- the Dow Jones Foundation
- the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- many companies, foundations, and individuals who make our program possible.
To join our e-mail list, please e-mail your name and contact information to email@example.com